If the Girls Scouts missed you in their first round of cookie sales where they take your order and deliver to your home or office, have no fear! There’s still a chance to stock up on Samoa’s and Do-Si-Dos.
According to Alysoun Higgins, Wilton Drive resident and Troop Leader of Larchmont Village Girl Scout Troop #495, troops from St. Brendan School, Larchmont Charter West, and the Larchmont Village troop will be selling cookies on Larchmont Blvd every weekend through March 10th.
You’ll find the Scouts in a variety of spots this weekend – happy to sell you a box or two of your favorite treats.
Friday, February 15th
- 3p-7p in front of the US Bank at 157 North Larchmont Boulevard
Saturday, February 16th
- 9a-5p in front of Rite Aid on Larchmont Boulevard
- 9a-5pm in front of Pavilions on Vine and Melrose
- 9a-1p in front of the Trader Joe’s at 263 South La Brea Avenue
- 1p-5p in front of the US Bank at 157 North Larchmont Boulevard
- 1p-5p in front of the Ralphs at 5601 Wilshire Boulevard
- 5p-8p in front of the Ralphs at 250 South La Brea Avenue
Sunday, February 17th
- 9a-5p in front of the Trader Joe’s at 263 South La Brea Avenue
- 9a-5p in front of the Ralphs at 5601 Wilshire Boulevard
- 1p-5p in front of the Rite Aid at 226 North Larchmont Boulevard
- 9a-5p in front of the US Bank at 157 North Larchmont Boulevard
It’s vitally important to help the Girls Scouts with this major fundraiser. The Girls Scouts are dedicated to helping every girl discover who she can be and what she can do, wherever she chooses to put her energies. The money they raise from cookie sales is the major underwriter for all of their annual activities.
Mary has lived in the Hancock Park area for over 20 years - including homes in Larchmont Village and Windsor Square. Mary has lived in some great places in her life - but none compare to the convenience and majesty of our neighborhood. For Mary, the neighborhood has been a wonderful home to her large, extended family...at one time she had family members living on seven different Hancock Park area blocks! Larchmont Buzz is a labor of love - built to celebrate the neighborhood and to elevate the conversation in the area.