Parents at Larchmont Charter School‘s Hollygrove Campus have organized a fundraiser in support of the Larchmont Charter Edible Schoolyard. And the concept sounds like a total winner!
A dozen LA pastry chefs will gather at this Sunday’s Hollywood Farmers’ Market to sell their favorite treats in what the school is calling ‘Bakers Will Bake’. The idea is great – the lineup of chefs is even better…
- Roxana Jullapat from Cooks County
- Shannon Swindle from Craft LA
- Hourie Sahakian from Short Cake
- Ann Kirk from Little Dom’s
- Christine Moore from Little Flower Candy Co
- Clemence Gosset from The Gourmandise School of Sweets and Savories
- Zoe Nathan from Huckleberry
- John Murphy from Red Hill
- Elizabeth Belkind from Cake Monkey
- Na Young Ma from Proof Bakery
- Christina Olufson from Tavern
- Nicole Mournian from Gjelina
100% of the proceeds will go to support the Larchmont Charter Edible Schoolyard. Read more about the school’s Edible Schoolyard Project here. The Hollywood Farmers’ Market is open Sunday from 8am-1pm.