The Hancock Park Homeowners Association Annual Meeting takes place Tuesday, October 16 at 7pm in the auditorium at John Burroughs Middle School.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Security update from the LAPD Wilshire Division and security services ADT and SSA
- Current report from CD4 Councilmember Tom LaBonge’s Office
- A discussion of the upcoming changes to the Transportation Element part of the General Plan which includes possible new bike lanes and other modifications that will impact Hancock Park neighborhood streets
- Discussion of volunteer opportunities on special neighborhood projects
- Questions and answer session
Also, Hancock Park Homeowner Association members in good standing (having paid their dues) should have received a Board of Directors Ballot in the mail. If you haven’t already mailed the ballot, you can bring it with you to the meeting as ballots will be counted and results will be announced at the meeting.Hancock Park Homeowners Association Annual Meeting Tuesday, October 16 at 7pm John Burroughs Middle School 600 South Mansfield Place
Mary has lived in the Hancock Park area for over 20 years - including homes in Larchmont Village and Windsor Square. Mary has lived in some great places in her life - but none compare to the convenience and majesty of our neighborhood. For Mary, the neighborhood has been a wonderful home to her large, extended family...at one time she had family members living on seven different Hancock Park area blocks! Larchmont Buzz is a labor of love - built to celebrate the neighborhood and to elevate the conversation in the area.