It’s hard to believe it’s already the middle of June and Father’s Day is this weekend, isn’t it? If it snuck up on you as fast as it did on me, you’ll be happy to know that I’ve rounded up a few last minute gifts that you can get just in time, because they are right here in our neck of the woods! With these easy-to-pick-up gifts, Dad will be eating well, smelling great and feeling good this Sunday! Happy shopping!
Last Minute Local Father’s Day Gifts
1. Fragrance from Malin + Goetz on Larchmont
2. Grill from Crate & Barrel at The Grove
3. Gift Card from Hamburger Hamlet XP on Larchmont
4. Most Valuable Dad card from Jonathan Wright and Company on Beverly
5. Hickory Smoked Sea Salt from Hepp’s Salt at the Larchmont Village Farmer’s Market
6. Burger Baskets from Sur La Table at The Grove (Target also carries these in their dollar aisle!)
7. Bacon Spread from Monsieur Marcel at The Original Farmer’s Market
Kelly Lanza is the editor and founder of www.Studio DIY.com, a DIY party blog and resource. She is also a freelance blogger and contributor for several local companies and national blogs. She’s a handmade junkie, sometimes baker and always crafter. Originally from the East Coast, the sun brought her to Hancock Park where she resides with her boyfriend and poor excuse for a dog and enjoys being within walking distance to both a farmer’s market and a party supply store. Throwing a party? Kelly is available to create custom designs and details for local events and children’s parties. Email her at [email protected] or follow her on Twitter at @StudioDIY.
- Web |
- More Posts