Dying to don your red wooly mittens, get out in the evening cold, and raise your voice in holiday song? Join dozens of other residents for the 3rd annual Caroling in Hancock Park tradition. This year the group will be accompanied by local musicians The Blasting Company – so it promises to be a night of full-bodied sound and fun!
The event is on Monday December 19th and starts at 6:30pm. Meet at 123 N. Plymouth and sing your way through the ‘hood ending at 126 N. Norton where there will be a potluck featuring Chef Neal Fraser’s (BLD) Gourmet Sausage Cart.
- Yourself, the kids, friends and even your dog (if they’re friendly).
- Any additional instruments are welcome if you want to play.
- A caroling candle, inside a cup so nobody gets burnt with hot, dripping wax.
- A small contribution to help with the cost of the band.
- Be festive, dress up, stay warm.
About Julie Grist
Julie co-founded the Larchmont Buzz with fellow buzzer Mary Hawley in 2011 and served as Editor, Publisher and writer for the hive for many years until the sale of the Buzz in August 2015. She is still circling the hive as an occasional writer.