Olympic Division Senior Lead Officer Joseph Pelayo shared a crime report with the section of our neighborhood covered by LAPD Olympic Community Station.
There were four reported burglaries in the area between February 8-14. The activity was in Larchmont Village and South of 3rd Street. SLO Pelayo encourages everyone to take the time to lock up their properties and activate their alarms.
- February 11th- 500 block of North Plymouth, pried window was the method of entry.
- (residential) -property taken : currency and electronic
- February 12th- 5100 Maplewood, pried open storage unit.
- (multi-unit complex) -property taken: camping equipment
- February 12th-3800 block of Wilshire Blvd, pried open front door.
- (Commercial) -property taken: video equipment.
- February 14th-400 S. St Andrews Place, pried open front door
- (multi-unit complex) property taken: mail