Third Street School is turning 90! And as you can imagine, the Third Street School community has come together to throw a celebration.
The event takes place Saturday, May 17 and the day will be filled with food trucks, face-painting, bouncy houses, a student fashion show and performances, and an opportunity to honor distinguished alumni.
One of the Third Street School graduates who has gone on to considerable success is artist Gary Baseman. Baseman has been a big support to the committee behind the event – agreeing to judge the logo contest for the school’s 90th Anniversary poster, and helping to chose a 4th grader’s art, which was used for the poster. The first, second and third place winners will all be receiving gift bags donated by Blick Art Materials on Beverly Boulevard.
Third Street School has a rich history in our community and this celebration represents an opportunity for alum to reconnect with old friends. Be sure to share this event with friends who spent some their formative years at the school.
Third Street School Images
Some of the event highlights include:
- Food trucks (cash/credit), plus drinks and ice cream (event tickets)
- Games, bouncy houses, attractions and projects (event tickets)
- Presentation of our “Distinguished Alumni Award”
- Visits of the campus, including our Library (in the former Rooms 3/4) and Tech Lab
- Dramatic & Musical Performances from current Third Street students
- Access to our “Third Street Alumni Corner” of class photos, yearbooks & more
Visit the Friends of Third Street 90th Anniversary Celebration webpage for more details.