You are invited to the Semi-Annual Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association Meeting, which will be held via Zoom on Tuesday, November 14, at 07:00 PM.
Expected guests and topics will include:
- LAPD Senior Officers
- Council District 13 Representative
- Cindy Chvatal-Keane, United Neighbors ‒ Presentation regarding the Los Angeles Housing Element*, focusing on major changes including high density proposed for Larchmont Village
- California State Senator Anthony Portantino
- Safety, land use, and property issues affecting Larchmont Village
* “The Housing Element of the General Plan identifies the City’s housing conditions and needs, establishes the goals, objectives, and policies that are the foundation of the City’s housing strategy, and provides an array of programs to create sustainable, mixed-income neighborhoods…by setting housing production targets for Los Angeles….” Los Angeles City Planning website.
Advance registration is required. Click here to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. The link you receive will be unique to your registration – do not share it with other neighbors who might be interested in attending the meeting as only one of you will be able to log in with it. Instead, just forward this invitation so they can register and get their own singular login. Everyone is welcome!
This will be an especially informative meeting, with the Housing Element presentation providing valuable insight into the City’s plans for development – we hope to see you on our screens!