Wilshire BRT construction moves west as the contractor is set to remove the current curb lane and install concrete replacements along the section between Cloverdale Avenue and Masselin Avenue. Work includes the replacement of the curb, gutter, roadway, and the installation of underground wiring for traffic signals.
Work is expected to begin as soon as May 2, and will be weather dependent. This portion of the project will take approximately four weeks.
Construction scheduling may change due to unforeseen conditions
Approved Work Schedule
- Monday thru Friday: 7am to 7pm
- Saturday: 7am to 11pm
- Sunday: 8am to 6pm
What to Expect
- All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
- At least one vehicle travel lane will be maintained open in each direction at all times.
- Sidewalk detours and cross walk closures will be posted accordingly.
- Parking restrictions will be implemented in the immediate area of the construction zone.
- Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times.
Who to Contact
Please call 213-922-2500 or email [email protected]
Metro Website – Wilshire Bus Rapid Transit Project