Representatives from Metro issued an updated construction notice for continuing work to the curb lane on the westbound side of Wilshire Boulevard, between Rossmore Avenue and June Street.
Of special note, the intersection of Wilshire and Hudson will be under construction on Tuesday, April 8th and Wednesday the 9th, starting at 9am each morning.
- When the Contractor works at the intersection of Hudson Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard in two phases between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., the traffic on Hudson Avenue shall be redirected as shown on detour map below:
- Through traffic will continue on Wilshire Boulevard.
- Those needing access to office buildings, parking garages, and residences, will need to access Hudson Avenue per the traffic plan shown above.
- Flaggers will be in place at Hudson Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard.
- Work at Hudson Avenue is expected to take no more than two working days to complete.
- Please visit www.wilshirebrt.com for updates.
All work has received necessary permits and approvals.
- Temporary bus stops with relocation signage will be implemented.
Access for pedestrians will be maintained outside of the construction zone.
- Access to homes and businesses will be maintained at all times.
Wilshire BRT Community Briefings
A member of the Wilshire BRT construction team will be available to answer questions from the community on two separate occasions:
- House of Lebanon on Tuesday, April 8 | 9am – 10am (4800 Wilshire Boulevard, 90005)
- Webinar, April 23 | 7p-8p (see link here)