The Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council holds its monthly Land Use Committee Meeting on Tuesday, February 26 at 6:30p. The schedule is full and includes discussion of the master sign program at the BRE Project on Wilshire and La Brea.
Other topics on the agenda are below:
- Conditional Use Permit (Alcohol) application at Tinga (142 S. La Brea)
- Southern California Gas Advanced Meter installation
- Harold Henry Park Improvements
- Update on and possible motion for recommendation on construction at 112 N. Gramercy
- Application for extension of ABC permit hours to 2 a.m. for Jajungguh Café/Bicycle Club (4653 W. Beverly Blvd.)
- Update on Peru Village application