Have you spent any time reading the Larchmont Buzz Twitter feed towards the bottom right of our home page? This feed is a collection of Twitter accounts that should be of interest to those living in all who live and work in areas surrounding Hancock Park – Larchmont Village, Windsor Square, Fremont Place, Windsor Village and beyond…
- Area businesses – @Louwinebar, @domaineLA, @baciamigelato, @lovelandcarr, @TheLittleSeed, @bluebirdkids, @zpizza_la, @FarmersMarketLA, @bricksandscones, @ and more!
- Local Associations – @GreaterWilshire, @LVNAorg, @WSA_LA
- Local Schools – @LoyolaHS, @marlborough, @HWschool, @larchmontschool, @SJamesSchool, @pageschool
- City Government Accounts – @villaraigosa, @TomLaBonge, @lacitycouncil, @SurveyLA, @LADWP, @ReadyLA
- City Transportation Accounts – @metrolosangeles, @westsidesubway, @mobilitymaven
- Local Museums/Theaters – @elreytheater, @LACMA, @LAOpera, @thehotelcafe, @wiltern, @GreekTheatreLA, @HollywoodBowl and more!
- Local news services – @LANow, @NBCLA, @ktalnewsdesk, @myfoxla, @WehoDaily, @earthquakesLA, @LAObserved and more!
- Local Fun – @HuellHowser, @MiracleMileLA, @FreeFunLA, @pophiss, @larchmontla, @adinerstein and lots more!
Check in on this Larchmont Buzz feed for a quick update about what’s going on in and around the neighborhood. Tweets are limited to 140 characters…be sure to click on the links to read more about what the link references.
In the event of breaking news, our twitter feed will be a great place to stay current.
Twitter allows the reader to consume a lot of information quickly. Any suggestions for accounts we should follow? Enter in comments – or tweet us at @larchmontbuzz
Here’s a twitter “how-to” for neighborhood twitter newbies! Try it – you’ll like it!