K&L Wines is holding their annual Champagne Tent Event on Saturday, October 18 in the parking lot adjacent to the store. K&L’s favorite artisanal grower/producers will be flying in from France to present their wines exclusively at this event. This is a rare opportunity to engage with the people who grow the grapes and make the wine and to learn more about their approach to Champagne.
- Caroline and Paul Ariston from Ariston Aspasie
- Elisabeth Goutorbe from Elisabeth Goutorbe
- Quentin Paillard from Pierre Paillard
- Bruno Lemoine from Fleury
- Olivier and Delphine Bonville from Franck Bonville
- Severine Launois from Launois
- Eric de Brisis from Baron Fuente
- Martine and Michael Loriot from Loriot
K&L will also have many of the big name producers on hand to present their selections including Louis Roederer, Billecart-Salmon, Laurent Perrier, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Krug, Perrier-Jouët, Delamotte, Taittinger , Gosset, Piper-Heidsieck and Charles Heidsieck.
Small bites will also be provided. The event will benefit Hollywood Police Activities League (PAL), a community-based crime prevention program, which provides young people with positive alternatives to gangs and drugs. Reservations a must as the event is expected to sell out!K&L Wines Champagne Tent Event 1400 Vine Street, Hollywood Saturday, October 18 | 4p-7p Tickets $85 – here