Maybe you’ve noticed? Accessing LarchmontBuzz.com from your smart phone has changed…and we hope you think it’s for the better!
While our new mobile website will take some getting used to, we hope to make access to stories and information faster while you are on the go.
- On the ‘Home’ page you’ll find quick access to our Facebook and Twitter pages – don’t forget to like/follow Larchmont Buzz on these social media sites as we post a variety of things in all places.
- Also, you’ll see pictures related to our LarchmontBuzz advertisers – these are the community groups who support LarchmontBuzz, so please be sure to support them and thank them for being a part of bringing the news to the neighborhood.
- Click on the ‘News’ tab for the latest stories.
- Click on the ‘More’ tab and you’ll find quick links to
- The Larchmont Buzz Twitter feed
- The Larchmont Buzz’ Larchmont Village/Hancock Park Business Directory
- A sign up page for our Daily Email – the best way to stay current on all Larchmont Buzz stories
- Other key pages!
Did you know that you can create a Larchmont Buzz icon on your smart phone? The icon is a perfect way to get quick access to Larchmont Buzz on the go. You can set up the icon by choosing ‘Add to Home Screen’ from the action arrow at the bottom of your web page…check out this quick video of how to do it on an iPhone; it’s a similar process on most smart phones:
Do check out the Buzz on your smart phone! We’ll continue tweaking the mobile site over the next few weeks to maximize its usefulness for you, the user.
Let us know what you think? Your feedback can help us make the mobile site even better!