424 N Larchmont Boulevard is ideal for a professional or creative office owner/user or investor. The “green” building has been fully renovated and is in turn-key condition.
This is a great opportunity to own a building fully remodeled with offices and a recording studio, with Larchmont Boulevard cachet. The property was the headquarters of a record label which has been at the forefront of environmental responsibility, leveraging a number of innovative features to keep its environmental impact low. Features include solar panels that provide the majority of the power to the offices and studio; interior/exterior wall insulation made from 100% post consumer waste (cotton from blue jean scraps); and a Duro-Last green roof with recycled shingles. The building also has refinished hardwood, cork and Marmoleum flooring.
• High profile Larchmont Boulevard location
• Ideal for owner/user or investor
• Environmentally friendly “green” building
• Currently offices and recording studio
• Creative spaces throughout the structure
• Attic sleeping loft
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Full bathroom with shower and three half-baths
• Refinished hardwood, cork and marmoleum flooring
• Solar energy powered
• Duro-last green roof
• Less than one block north of Beverly Boulevard
• Located just east of Wilshire Country Club
• Close to Paramount Pictures
Please call brokers for an appointment to tour the property.